Our sweet sweet girl!

Our sweet sweet girl!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Miss Amy and Miss Katie

I know this is a couple of days overdue but I figure better late then never right!?!? OH and I feel its only appropriate to have a follow up post after my long written blog about how nervous I was!!!

Trinity woke up on Thursday and was as excited as ever!!! She filled her back pack with all of her school supplies, sat surprisingly still as I did her hair, she put on her shoes, ate her breakfast and was ready before Josh and I.

Trinity posing before we head out!
We got in the car and she couldn't stop talking about how excited she was to go out side and eat her snack. AND THEN, we drove by a school bus and she couldn't figure out why SHE WAS NOT ON THAT BUS!!! For some strange reason she has this obsession with wanting to ride a "big yellow school bus" to school! Little does she know, mom has this big huge irrelevant fear of public transportation and she probably will never get to ride one!! JK JK I know I need to one day get over that, but for now, not so much.....SHE IS 3!

So we arrived to the school, she walked right into her classroom, was so pleasantly greeted by Miss Katie. AAAAND the shyness set in!!! She KNEW she wanted to be there but she also KNEW she needed her time to just get used to things and the people!!!

Miss Katie Greeting Trinity
Miss Amy and Trinity

She played with everything that was out and available to play with! She continuously asked if it was time to go outside and play! Overall it was a success and I couldn't be more proud of my big brave girl!!! Tomorrow is the BIG day!!!! Pray for this mama because I have a feeling its going to be A LOT harder on me then it will be on her!!! :) Its a good thing my 3 hours are consumed with planning, decorating, and cleaning!!!!



Have an INCREDIBLE day!!!!

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment